Thursday, July 12, 2012

air jordan 6 infrared perhaps thinking too much last night because of it.

The summer holidays, Xue CEASE Crisis Centre and Zhang will also be faced with graduation, we can be together, time is running out, although we are happy with the eyes However, Xue CEASE Crisis Centre and Zhang I saw a touch of melancholy.
Yes ah, time is running out ...
The next morning, the workout, I came home and began daily piano practice, originally want to Bouncing piano, but do not know how, always can not calm down, perhaps thinking too much last night because of it.
I stopped the hands, eyes closed thinking about for a while,nike air jordan retro 11, fingers lightly dance on the piano up on I, I really like the song One just graduated, I heard a knock on the door, at the same time sounded a little girl in Huo static sound.
Xiao Feng brother, Open the door, a small static coming. Just opened the door, the little girl asked: I laughed and said: The little girl nodded: However, much like the course, now Huo Jing, the voice has not fully grown up, there's already a bit of trend .. it makes me faint a little to look forward to, after all, before I, in the heart contingent are not professional singers, who have not had professional voice training, although in the latter a lot, but still with a lot of flawed of course completion of heart natural to sing well, the heart is natural that beautiful voice, but more importantly, songs into the very strong feelings, it is easy to impress the singer of the human mind. I really like the heart of natural song, unfortunately, I think the heart Ran slowly become perfect, but she no longer sing. pity.
I to am looking forward to like Huo static this girl so to develop, will become a singer like heart Ran like? Maybe if she was really the music line will be out of the point of a something of a surprise.
Oh, I smiled and shook his head, in the future who knows?
Afternoon, I took Huo Jing as usual went to the library. Only looked for a moment the book, you feel like someone took a look on my shoulders, I looked back, the original Xue CEASE Crisis Centre.
I Kuanghan,air jordan 6 infrared, the CEASE Crisis Centre, sister, I help you? Xue CEASE Crisis Centre, said with a smile: I nodded

No comments:

Post a Comment